Design anything 3D from start to finish
SelfCAD is a 3D modeling for users off all levels. There is an online as well as downloadable versions for Windows and Mac.
Most of the CAD programs avilable are either expensive or don’t generally provide all the necessary 3D modeling and printing tools. Some take months or years to learn and are meant for specific industries. SelfCAD has bridge this gap as it’s affordable, easy to learn and it targets all the industries. It has a simplified user interface too making it a perfect tool for novice users.
SelfCAD is fully-featured including modeling, Sculpting, rendering, simple animations, and 3d print slicer, but the aggregate amount of tools is much less than any compatible software package because of its brilliant UX.
The in-built slicer of SelfCAD is handy as it helps prepare the design for printing without having to switch to another program. SelfCAD is very affordable.
There are interactive tutorials available that helps one learn 3D modeling with much ease.
What Users Love About SelfCAD
The pricing is free and you can upgrade to pricing categories to have access to some of its features it’s the easiest so far beginners like me and professionals as well and it also gives you access to a space where you can start a project on your own and still be learning and brings your imaginations into reality.
That you do not have download it. When executed from the browser, allows users to change tasks easily and the ability to save, when we do it with just registering on our website.
I really like the mode of “Sculpting”. It has a large number of modeling brushes. Also SelfCAD has a very interesting feature-Shape Generator. This makes it possible to create a model faster and more interesting, and also speeds up the work with simple forms.
I tried almost all other CAD software and I can say that no other 3d Modeling software comes close to what SelfCAD has done! As a semi-professional 3D modeler I need software that simply works and that is intuitive enough to self-learn it and that’s what SelfCAD is all about.
One of the most user-friendly and intuitive CAD programs out there. Easy to use and master. Plus free for students and teachers.
SelfCAD is a pwerful and user-friendly 3D Modeling software that offers several unique features to make your 3D printing experience more enjoyable. Here are 10 of the most notable features:
- It’s simple to use. In SelfCAD, 3D modeling is breeze, with foolproof
- tools, you can create stunning 3D Models without spending a lot of time
- learning how the software works. Below are the key features of this 3D
- modeling software program.SelfCAD is the first, and only 3D modeling
- software with 3D modeling, sculpting, animation, and 3D printing
- features all in one CAD application
- The software provides a wide variety of customization options to make
- your models look exactly the way you want them to
- SelfCAD has a built-in slicer that allows you to prepare your models for\
- 3D printing.
- SelfCAD comes with a set of dynamic tools that allow you to create
- detailed and realistic models. For example, the freehand drawing and
- sketching tools.The software comes with interactive tutorials that will
- help you learn how to use all of its features. If you’re new to 3D modeling
- or just want to brush up on your skills, the tutorials cover everything
- from the basics of 3D design to more advanced topics like sculpting and
- SelfCAD is constantly being updated with new attributes and
- improvements, so you can always be sure that you’re using the latest
Difference Between SelfCAD and Other Easy to Use 3D Modeling Software:
Many easy to use 3D modeling is available on the market, but how does SelfCAD compare? In this section, we’ll look at the elements and user experience of selfCAD sompare to other popular software options for beginners .
As mentioned earlier, Selfcad offers an intuitive interface that is easy to learn and use.
In addition to having all essential tools found in -programs for beginners, such as a variety of shape tools, boolean operations, and extrude & revolve functionality, SelfCAD also offers unique features not found in other software. Advanced arrange tools that allow you to comfortably position and orient objects in your scene, freehand drawing and sketching tools, rendering, and even simple animation tools are some of them.
Compared to TinkerCAD, for example, SelfCAD is a more compelling 3D modeling program. It offers many features and tools that TinkerCAD simply doesn’t have. For instance, SelfCAD includes powerful sculpting and organic modeling tools that give you the ability to create just about any type of model you can imagine. TinkerCAD doesn’t have anything like this. Additionally, the software has a brilliant rendering feature that you can use to generate realistic renders for your designs, a feature now found in most easy-to-use CAD programs.
In summary, SelfCAD is a much sharp and more versatile 3D modeling application than other programs for beginners. If you’re starting in 3D modeling, SelfCAD is the obvious choice, and you won’t need to upgrade once you have mastered the basics of 3D modeling. Compared to other professional programs, it’s much more affordable and straightforward to use.
- Lifetime access to SelfCADAll future Pro Plan updates
- No codes, no stacking—just choose the plan that’s right for you
- You must activate your license within 60 days of purchase
- Ability to upgrade or downgrade between 2 license tiers
- GDPR compliant
- Mesh modeling tools
- Drawing and sketching tools
- Online STL slicer
- Sculpting tools
- Interactive tutorials
- MyMini Factory intergation
- Direct file import and export
- Deformation tools
- convert images to 3D
- 3D sketching tools
License Tier 1 $49
All features above include
License Tier 2 $99
All features above include